Monday, November 20, 2006

Sometimes

"Sometimes"

If only, day could be nite.

If only sun shine, wasn't so bright.

If only tears could be smiles.

If only, I could be me.

"Sometimes"

If only I could turn away.

If only, It could be that way.

"Sometimes"

If only, I could understand.

If only, I didn't need, to understand.

"Sometimes"

If only, I didn't need to stay.

If only, I could walk away.

 "Sometimes"

If, only you were not watching me.

If only, my eyes, would look, the other way.

"Sometimes"

If, all I had to do, was say so, and just smile myself, away.

"Sometimes"

If, I only  knew, I couldn't stay.

If only, you didn't look at me that way.

If, only sad eyes, knew there would come, another day.

"Sometimes"

Things are better, when they just pass away.

It was then, that I remembered, the "Pond", had taught me,

THAT,

"SOMETIMES", things that are true, can also be real.

But only, if you could begin, at the beginning.............

"SOMETIMES"

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!  I did when I first read it and now that it has "changed"

SimplySam