Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sun Shine Hurts My Eyes

Why is it that, the lite of the Moon has never hurt my eyes. The reflections in the "POND" have danced, yet never ran. The "Dream Weaver" has never worn sun glasses. The shadows, are never to bright. The nite sky is so peaceful, and even when the moon is in the "POND" I can look, and see so many things, and none of what I see, tells me to turn away.

The "POND" has always known reflections and remembers them all. Now the "POND" has taught me that reflections are those things that have occurred. It is the Sun that provides the lite, that shows me these things. 

I suppose that is why "Sun Shine" hurts my eyes. Unforgettable is what I see, near and far.

I hope your listening, because I am telling you what I see. And I hear the "POND", don't speak, about the things we try to do, or the reason, words are blinded by the "Sun".

"Sun shine" hurts my eyes.

Don't look, let the rain beat against the window pain, and think about the touch of the "POND" and the reflection of the words never spoken.

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain as it splashes, on to, the "POND". Little did I know, that the "Sun Shine" would hurt my eyes. That I would find comfort in the shadows of the rain.

In this Beginning:

"Sun Shine" hurts my eyes.

No comments: