Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dreaming, Have you Ever Wondered?

When was it? When, doesn't really matter, it just was. I was there, at the "POND". The "ONE" was far away, when I wanted her to be there with me. Does it really matter.  Does "She" ever wonder or was I just dreaming. 

In the middle of the night,  as I go wondering. I passed the Dream Weaver, among the stars. Should I feel lonely? Do you ever wonder. From the mountains of faith to the "POND" so very deep. I must be looking for something. And even though I know that the "POND" is deep, I go walking in, dreaming and searching for the next beginning.

 

Lift me up, turn me around, but let me in. I have known the dawn, yet missed the sunset, even if only in my dreams. Do you ever wonder. 

The "POND" felt me, and I remembered, that perhaps, what was lost in one of the beginnings, could be found,  but only, by some one, who was not looking......... in the middle of the night.

Every ripple upon the "POND" was another beginning and out of the blue, out of the night, I was feeling things, I had forgotten to feel before. The "POND" knew from the very start of this and every beginning, that there was no need to walk alone, And  that the "ONE" was on the far side of the "POND". Always in my Dreaming. The "POND" lifted me up and  I knew that the "ONE" would understand. To touch a dream is to live the reality.

Dreaming, have you ever wondered?

The "POND" had always been there and would always be. It is me, that was destined to walk on by and to always return. The "ONE" had been there for all the Beginnings, perhaps, just not at the same time. Yet "She" was still the "ONE".

The "POND" has given me so much and yet I would find a reason to give it all up, to walk with the "ONE" again. I have smiled, laughed, lived and yet time has gone by. Do you ever wonder.

Did I ever love you, did you ever love me. Have we ever dreamed together, I wonder and I know.

 And the Dream Weaver moved the moon out of the "POND" and with the reflection, I knew that, there is a reason, I was there. Have you ever "Wondered"

I know that the Dream Weaver, will let the moon shine, so I will be able to find the "ONE". And I still believe, that the "ONE" will shine for me. And I heard the "POND" and remembered again, my time is when it is meant to be. You can't see the future, can't change the past, the present is now, and they will always last, forever, in the"POND".

Again, I knew. When I don't look,  I can see the "ONE", smile. Will we walk on together? Did you ever wonder. That's the path where this beginning goes, no need for a reason, even with, eyes wide shut.

Here I am standing in the "POND" living my dreams and I know that in this beginning, our time has come again. At the "POND" we can have the time of this life. The Moon, the Stars, all of the Seasons, have a song to sing, only to be heard when we are not listening, In The Middle of the Night, when we are dreaming and all we have to do, is not try.

In this beginning we have had so little time together, but it is no illusion. Stop and think of who we are, in the Dreams, always while Dreaming. So much to share, closer everyday. The "ONE", is in the middle of the Night, Dreaming, smiling and now, knowing.

The "ONE" is in my dreams and the "POND" has told me, that even in the middle of the Night, the "POND" will hear our lives forever, We just need to, believe.

The "POND" reminded me to search my Soul, there is so much more in life, and we should all know that we can use the light of the moon, to find our way back to where the beginning belongs. The time has come, lives are changing, Dreaming, and yes, I have wondered.

The "Pond" will always be ours, and we are the ripples of fascination.

Have you ever wondered, Eyes wide shut, Dreaming.

No comments: