Tuesday, February 28, 2006

In the Middle of the Night

In the Middle of the Night, I go walking in my Dreams.

 I should know, how very deep the "POND" really is: Yet I still try to find my way through the valley, of so many fears. Is this yet another beginning, or is it, that there is no time, that Really matters. Only the "POND" remembers all of the beginnings. The "Others" have to believe, that the best, is as good as it should be, From the very first dream.

The "POND" reminds us, how far we have come, and after all the beginnings, "She" is still the, "ONE"  

In the middle of the night, we all go walking, some just don't remember, others don't want to remember. And still we walk, always so that, the past doesn't catch up with the now. But the "POND" remembers.

The "Dream Weaver" has shown me, why I walk, and the "POND" has told me, what I seek. 

 I have seen the future come true, in a number of days. Always the "Pond" has known what it is, that moves, all of the ways; In the middle of the night.

Too many nights, through all the beginnings and yet there will be endless nights to come and we can thank the "POND" for the "Dream weaver".

In the middle of the night, the "ONE" often visits, the "POND". The night hides, her face. There is no mask. simply Night.

 And we go on walking in the middle of the night, eyes wide shut. 

 Do it again, don't you know how you feel. The best thing about the Middle of the night, is, that there will always be another. The "Dream Weaver" comes when least expected.

When I first dreamed of the "One", we were both walking.  Even now, she is still walking. And the "POND" rippled as I heard;

Now, learn to listen;

In the Middle of the Night.

 

 

 

No comments: