Sunday, February 5, 2006

The Night

In the beginnings, the world moved on and took the day with it. The warmth of the sun was gone and the light of the moon appeared. Not an illusion just a fact. And I just wanted to fly to the bright side of the moon. I knew that from the start.

I don't want to change the night, I would just like to meet the "Dream Weaver". I know there is a place where we can go with out fear, where a warm wind blows and I would really like to see, the moon tonight.

I thought I was looking for protection from the Storm. Then I remembered what the "POND" had taught me; you can't go back; For each and every moment you have so little time. That is the truth about the beginnings.

It was then, during the night that I knew the "Dream Weaver".

"The "POND" and the "Dream Weaver" are a part of each other. I wasn't walking in the dark. And the "Dream Weaver" took me up and welcomed me again. 

Moon light in the night, it really is quite pleasing. And the "Dream Weaver"  reached out to me and thought, Isn't that the way we glow. If you want to be closer to me, then I will have to touch you again. 

Now, as I lay myself, down to sleep, I smile. I know that the moon really is in the "POND" and in the evening, it really is, very pleasing.

Save the night for me!

No comments: