Wednesday, February 22, 2006

EVERYWHERE

Colors, The time has finally come, no reason to run. I took a look inside.

Where are you, I'm searching. No matter what I see, so much is changing. I'll sit here learning. The "POND" is rising, and it is just me. The "POND" knew that the time was coming. Knew that I was going to ask, should I change myself? where should I begin? "POND", at the beginning of course. And which beginning would that be? Perhaps, all of them!

Where will I go. "POND", was so fascinated by the non question, rippling and moving with the breeze. Everywhere, of course. Even if I have been there before? I suppose that you can't be from some where, if you haven't already been there. "POND" was satisfied. And I said, If only I could Talk to you. I just don't want, to get back from no where, and then, go there again. 

 The stars are, everywhere, just don't pretend that they are only in the night sky. "POND", if not only in the night sky then where..........."POND" tell me. The Sun may cast a large shadow, yet the Stars are still........Everywhere. You, must see, with more then just your eyes.

Wondering through this beginning, there are so many "Others", everywhere. I only just noticed them through your eyes. "POND", what is that I see and why has it taken so long to understand about everywhere; Do they, only come out at night?

Waiting and watching, does any of it matter everywhere."POND", everything I need to know, is knowing that the beginnings are everywhere.

If I leave this place,where do I go, to talk to you? Will I miss your knowing? I am just  "One" of the Others. Where do I go to find you?..............."POND" Go where all the "Others, have gone, follow the heart beats to,

Everywhere.......................It is after all, your life time and I am,

EVERYWHERE.

No comments: