Monday, February 20, 2006

Friends

And as the "Friend" walked past the "POND" she smiled and realized that the painting had so many different colors. And it wasn't necessary, to only see bare trees. The "POND" had reminded the "Friend" that the path was always, and just there, was the next beginning. 

 When next that the "Friend" returned this way, and found once again that the "POND" was always there, so would be the "Others", perhaps, just not, at the same time.

I think about the "Friend. I think about the times I have called her "Friend" and I begin to think that I understand within her eyes, and know that life, has given us, more then just memories.

I stood in the shadows, as I watched the "Friend" take the path, and was happy to know that the "POND" had made a difference, in so many beginnings.

Friends believe, and that is most certainly, what this beginning was meant to be.

 Some kind, of special, is about, Friends. And memories refuse to go away.

UR so many things, but "Friend" is how I was to know you, in this beginning, and every time I call your name, the "POND" will know. And perhaps in the next beginning, a  Friend, will be the "ONE".

I believe, that the "POND", understands,

FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so touched by you and look forward to many beginnings here at the "POND".