Thursday, January 19, 2006

Believe

So cold, so quiet, and the "Pond" is still asleep and dreaming deeply. I want to talk to the "POND". I am waiting for the Warmth of the sun, to remind the "POND" that everthing has begun again. The "One" is gone. Why can't I tell the "POND".

 I always believed.

 Every where I look, everything is barren. Every where I walk, everything is hard, cold, quiet, alone. I thought, don't you see, the "One" is gone. Is this my dream, how will I know, when will I know. I need just one touch. Magic, it must be easy for the "POND" to remind me, that If I believe, dreams will come true.

And then, the "POND" stirred and I heard,

There are times when you have to make a decision, even if it hurts. There is a special kind of magic in the cold air and you will still wake up in the morning and you must remember;

Butterfly's are free and always will be. The "One" has not gone. The beginnings are forever. The "One" will come again, you just have to believe. And once again, I knew that the "POND" would always be mine;

And I......... would always believe. 

No comments: