Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Day Dreams

When it begins; The next life we live in, remains to be seen. Day Dreams fill so many empty places.  Even when I wake up before the dawn I know they will last until the nite. There is this empty place inside of me that I know only the "One"can fill.

I was lonely once, The "POND" reminded me that dreams don't only happen when I am asleep. Day Dreams let me cherish the feelings that are my life. I remember now; Day Dreams are good for me. I remember the "One", I remember that I often say, if I should receive my calling before I awake from my Day Dream, would I be able to find the "POND". The beginnings are always changing.

I know that I could love the "One" forever. The "POND" has taught me that forever is only one more, Day Dream away.

No comments: