Thursday, January 12, 2006

What's going on

Through the beginnings, I would rise in the morning sun and know that I could touch the "One" even in the pouring rain. It was on one of those mornings that the "One" came on a cold winters breeze. The "One" was afraid. She said to me, what's going on, you must be my lite in the deepest darkest hour and it is to me that you need to show how deep the "POND" is, within you. It is you that must show that we belong to one another. For you see I am afraid.

It was then that I knew that the "POND" was asleep. As deep as the "POND" might be, in it's turn the"POND" during the coldest of times, needed to sleep. The "One" worried, can dreams come true if the "POND" is asleep?  Things are different when the warmth of the sun is not shining down on the "POND". Again the "One" said you must be my lite in the deepest darkest hour. it was then, even though the "POND" was asleep, that we both heard, You will never have to say good bye again. The "POND" was dreaming and we knew the dream could come true.

The feeling was so alive, real emotions and we were not alone. although the "POND" would always be ours, it also belonged to all of the others who were willing to believe in dreams.

What's going on: Soon, very soon we would know.

No comments: