Tuesday, January 17, 2006

There is a lite

There is a lite, a very special lite. We can all see, if we choose to. There is a way to do each and everything little thing. So many people  seem to be blinded by the lite and then lose their way and search endlessly for the dream. Only to realize too late that the "POND" was always there.

The "POND" is asleep, it's dreams are to be shared with each and any one who chooses to believe that dreams come true. When the tress are barren and the cold is all around and they are  waiting for the warmth of the sun, to remind them that life is like a summers day. A billion stars all around, sleeping in the dessert, or finding heaven on earth; the "POND" is a peaceful and easy feeling, because the "One" has made my world a highway to the stars. Can you feel the sun shine, can you feel when the moon shines, you can climb that mountain,  if you believe.

 As the "POND" dreams, I am reminded that no one, has to climb that mountain, however if you do get to the top you will most certainly realize that you are living your most precious dreams.

Looks like we made it. Still together, with the "POND" and I am as high as a mountain. Still, the "One" that I want for life. The "POND" has so many dreams and yet I can never have too many. So glad we made it, look how far we have come.

As long as I live, I will always remember the first time I saw the lite. And the "POND" will always be ours. There will never be another, with the rhythem and magic of the "POND".

There is a voice inside of me that says all these things and more. And yet, I know that the "POND" is asleep and I believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when we let the lie blind our dreams we loose site of our real dreams..thus never be blinded by the light and come to the warmth and the love from which you have felt empty from